Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360 Flashing hitachi v0079 drive Dublin

Options
  • 27-03-2008 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi,

I flashed my own 360 and my cousins 360 without any problems. However when I attempted to flash my brothers 360 I discovered that his drive was the hitachi v0079 drive which requires soldering a pass key to the mother board, which I'm not prepared to attempt.

We've emailed the guy in Swords, who hasn't replied yet (suspect he could be on holidays) and hopefully he'll reply saying that he can do it.
    If he can't does anybody know of anyone else in Dublin who could flash this particular drive?

regards,
    Tweeter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Tweeter

The guy in Swords can't do these drives yet but is working on it.
    Anyone know of anyone in the country who can flash these drives?
    If you were to buy a new console today is it pot luck as to whether or not that it has the 79 drive in it?

regards,
    Tweeter

Advertisement