Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Rifle Shooting Facilities

Options
  • 27-03-2008 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I have had a read through the various posts before asking this question and haven't found an answer, so apologies if someone else has asked and had this question answered.

Does anyone know of any air rifle shooting facility in the Munster region?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Tactical wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have had a read through the various posts before asking this question and haven't found an answer, so apologies if someone else has asked and had this question answered.

Does anyone know of any air rifle shooting facility in the Munster region?

Last I heard Fermoy Rifle Club had or were starting an air rifle range.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

I think castlemaine are working on one as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 joecoie

Hi, Just to confirm Fermoy Rifle Club have 10m Air Pistol/ Rifle range in development. PM me for more details. Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Great to see more and more clubs taking up 10m airgun stuff - that's six I can think of now, a 100% increase over where we were only three or so years ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Thanks for the replies lads.

Both the ones listed are probably a little too far for me to travel to on a regular basis but its good to know the facilities are available if the situation changes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bigred

Tactical wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies lads.

Both the ones listed are probably a little too far for me to travel to on a regular basis but its good to know the facilities are available if the situation changes.

There's a rifle & pistol club being setup in Waterford too. I believe they're planning to try and get an indoor range setup too. The bloke that runs the Fishing & Outdoor center opposite Woodies on the Tramore Rd. would be the man to talk to.

Advertisement