Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cod4 multiplyer maps!

• 27-03-2008 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

i have cod4 for d 360 and its class i wanted for pc but it wouldnt run on my pc.

anyway are there anymore maps for multi player out there?? hw do i get them and are they any gd?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

I heard off me little brother today that some more maps are due for release?

Could be total bollox though, as he was practically euphoric from finally getting home to play R6V2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

There are more to be released, but not for PC. Xbox only I think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

IW have confirmed they will be released with 1.6 patch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Fooking brilliant! Can't wait to get Carentan back! It's been my favourite map since CoD1!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Fooking brilliant! Can't wait to get Carentan back! It's been my favourite map since CoD1!!! :D

Played the cod4 version of that. Tis quite sh!ite at the moment but like all maps ,except a small few, are rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Played the cod4 version of that. Tis quite sh!ite at the moment but like all maps ,except a small few, are rubbish.
    You're only saying that because you're angry! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

KamiKazi wrote: »

They announced that they WILL be bringing them out on the PC, just not at the same time. 1.6 is expected shortly so that will probably be the new kill-cams and bug fixes. 1.7 will probably the map-pack patch. PC users will get a slight delay (probably 2-3 months) in getting the maps since console users are paying for theirs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Preview of the new maps: click.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Weses

There are more maps coming soon. If you're on the Xbox 360 version you will have to pay to play these maps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Rumour is that they're out late tonight or sometime tomorrow for the 360.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭theirishguy

ya there are new maps out you have to pay for them tho ............this mps thing is crap i think its 800 mps

Advertisement