Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you need a junior cert to get into Leeson Street?

Options
  • 27-03-2008 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

I have a friend who doesn't have access to the internet who wants to know.
    Hes English, and he came over to live in Ireland just before his GCSEs as his dad got a Job offer over here which was urgent.

Anyway, his parents are considering sending him to Leeson street - but they don't know if he needs any form of GCSE or JC to get in.

And even if he does need his JC - would it be possible for him to resit the GCSEs in Dublin Tutorial Centre for an additional year? His parents aren't so keen on him doing the A levels in Dublin Tutorial centre though, they want him to get the LC, so it won't be the case of him doing the GCSEs at the same time as the A Levels.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

I have a friend who doesn't have access to the internet who wants to know.
    Hes English, and he came over to live in Ireland just before his GCSEs as his dad got a Job offer over here which was urgent.

Anyway, his parents are considering sending him to Leeson street - but they don't know if he needs any form of GCSE or JC to get in.

And even if he does need his JC - would it be possible for him to resit the GCSEs in Dublin Tutorial Centre for an additional year? His parents aren't so keen on him doing the A levels in Dublin Tutorial centre though, they want him to get the LC, so it won't be the case of him doing the GCSEs at the same time as the A Levels.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Without wanting to state the obvious, why not call Leeson Street???????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭irondragons

I offered :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Nah, high heels, a short skirt and less than 5 sti's and you'll be fine. :cool:

Oh wait... you mean the institute? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

I offered :rolleyes:

Well, you'll get a much better answer from them rather than the hearsay and rumour that you often get on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

cson wrote: »
    Nah, high heels, a short skirt and less than 5 sti's and you'll be fine. :cool:

Oh wait... you mean the institute? :pac:

Ha that's the exact same thing I thought of first!

• Advertisement
Advertisement