Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilcoole, Wicklow- whats it like to live and communte to Dublin

Options
  • 27-03-2008 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi there,

Just wondering what kilcoole in Wicklow is like? Advice from anyone living there or anyone that knows the area. Are there parts to avoid? Is it too far to commute to Dublin? What is the best way to commute to Dublin from Kilcoole?

Thanks a mil

Buzz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

You can take a couple of communter trains each morning and evening or park in Greystones and get the Dart.

84 and 84x form a regular service to the City Center too taking not much more than an hour (for the X) in the morning.

I can't vouch for any part of Kilcoole, despite the fact it's just over a mile away and I'm not familiar with any of it!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

You can take a couple of communter trains each morning and evening or park in Greystones and get the Dart.

84 and 84x form a regular service to the City Center too taking not much more than an hour (for the X) in the morning.

I can't vouch for any part of Kilcoole, despite the fact it's just over a mile away and I'm not familiar with any of it!

+1 Like everywhere you get bad there are a few scumbags here and there but overall its a great place to live as Mikedragon32 says the transport is adequate enough and the kilpedder interchange for getting onto the N11 has just open, gone be the day when kilcoole was the set for glenroe and had nothing going for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 buzzbuzzbuzz

Great, thanks for the replys.. Buzz

Advertisement