Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Admins] Username Change

Options
  • 27-03-2008 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to query whether I could get my u/n changed.

It's as you see at the mo and i like to chenge it to the same u/n that i use for everything else.

Also so that people i know win the community will know WhoTF it is replying to them in threads...cos i haven't used boards much since i registered back in the day and i will be using it a lot more in the near future.

I'm subscribed and if it's possible to change the u/n please PM and i'll tell you what u/n i need.

Cheers,

Jamie.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

If you are a suscriber, why not just post up the user name you want and an Admin will be along shortly to change it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

Because if i put it up there's a small chance a jerk will register with it in the mean time!

I'm thorough if i'm anything! :D

It's like putting your mobile number on a thread to tell one person to call you.

But you wouldn't do that would you! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It won't be a problem, just post up what you'd like and an admin can sort it. Should someone attempt to nick it then I'll personally deal with them. :)

Well i just hope those 4**** means something Ruu! :D

If i could get D3UC3 J3 i would be most pleased and as happy as someone eating something most delicious!

D3UC3 J3 with a space if you can as i hatez the aul underscore!

Cheers dude!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Done.

• Advertisement

Legends!

Cheers very much :D

I presume i log in with the new u/n and not the old one though...i was logged in when i noticed the change?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Yeah, cookies keep you logged in after a name change, but if you need to put in your user/pass again at some point use your new username.

Advertisement