Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WSOPE on Pokertube

• 27-03-2008 5:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

as the above says..first two episodes are up on pokertube..if you dont like phil hellmuth then dont watch the first one

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭bigslick

Watched this yesterday, i now despise Mr. Hellmuth.

that is all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think he just played up his personia to the last to try to get players to go for him, clearly backfired (or editted to appear that way) and he just ramped it up a few more levels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭The C Kid

Timex to Jamie Gold "Whats your name on the internet".

Funny stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Coverage aint as good as wsop main on espn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Jamie Gold may be the worst player to ever win any tournament, never mind a major tournament. I honestly think he'd be -ev in a local 10 euro freezeout.

He does run good, though. I'll give him that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

just watching this. some sweet play from Jgold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,403 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Watched episode one. Love Hellmuth. He are donkament pro. He's not short on a bit of self - confidence thats for sure.

In fairness, he did pwn his table a little bit at times. If he learned about the concept of VALUE BETTING he'd actually be impossible to play.

11 Bracelets and he can't value bet ??? lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,403 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Pretty sure he was drunk out of his mind in this episode. I lol'ed when Timex burst out laughing when gold did his usual "I knew you had that, your supposed to fold JJ there" then of course thinks he is an expert when he hits his 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Dis Brunson call ZeeJustin dreadful are am i hearing things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    did you watch the episode? For anyone who did, I'm specifically referencing the river check behind of the set of threes against your one; and the failure to bet the turn or the river with the underfull on the 75572 board against Thor after calling out his hand as 99. Then checking behind. :confused:

That's two hands where he could easily get paid up to about 10k considering the amount of needling he is doing and the frequency with which he is pumping the likes of Q3o and 92s and getting caught. Half a starting stack in missed value over two hands. And who knows what we don't see?

True, but...the river check with the set of 3's was on an ugly board K Q J 9 3 yer wan coulda been playing A 10, K 10, TT, which is prolly why he checked behind, if he gets check raised he can't call.

The 7 was and wasn't a bad turn card for him, It did stop him in his tracks for a minute though because Thor Hansen insta called his flop raise and then checked the turn, would he do that if he had the 7 ??? Would he bet more on the river if he had the 7 ??? Still a 38,100 pot at the 200/400 level is nice

Hellmuth was saying that when he flops a set or 2 pair the board always comes with straights etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭WH BONNEY

How low can you go ?

Was watching episode 5 part 2 whan I noted a comment that was posted regarding what happens at 2.37 to a chip off Annettes stack. I was taken aback that somebody would actually do this.

Advertisement