Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.galway.ie working?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Both work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

oh, really? wierd... I get Error Code 64: Host not available
    I must look into it...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Try an aul tracert. [working here]

yeah strange one... I can't access the site at work... just this particular site... can't ping it either, but can ping boards.ie and everything else... (we don't block stuff here)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

No problem with either of them.

• Advertisement

yeah, can this be moved somewhere more technical? I don't know if "Error Code 64: Host not available" is a server/client thing or if its something to do with a local network...

I'm not the only one at my work place that can't access the site. I can however access it from home... so does sound like it may be a problem with my workplace... google isn't overly helpful with the error code...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

For future reference, someone posted this extremely helpful link on the Mac forum there recently: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

lol, nice site :)

I'm moving onto the "why" stage now... :)

hey Cornbb, was going to ask if u'd give lessons or would u consider it on music production in Galway, then I listened to the music ur listening to right now... woow! trippy sh1t going on there. Pole - Sylvenstein at the time of posting...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Sniipe wrote: »
    hey Cornbb, was going to ask if u'd give lessons or would u consider it on music production in Galway, then I listened to the music ur listening to right now... woow! trippy sh1t going on there. Pole - Sylvenstein at the time of posting...

Heh, trippy aint the word :) Last.fm rules...

I'm not really in the business of giving lessons for cash or anything but if you need help with anything or just advice on how to get started feel free to start a thread in the Music Production forum. I know of several people in Galway who run courses in Logic, Ableton Live, Pro Tools etc so if you're looking for one-on-one lessons let me know, I'll have a dig around and see who I can find.

• Advertisement
Advertisement