Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Macau Cork and the Amnesty?

• 27-03-2008 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

This is a question to the macau poker club in cork and would hope an honest answer is fortcoming. I am sick of hearing rumours in Dublin, Killarney, Galway,and so on about an amnesty in your club to players that have been barred. Could you please comment on this matter.:confused:

Kind regards.
    Chris.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

AcesFull wrote: »
    This is a question to the macau poker club in cork and would hope an honest answer is fortcoming. I am sick of hearing rumours in Dublin, Killarney, Galway,and so on about an amnesty in your club to players that have been barred. Could you please comment on this matter.:confused:

Kind regards.
    Chris.

its nice to see this thread from someone who just joined boards on the 21. 11. 2008 and i hope its not another of the same gang under a new name who like to bash the macou club at every chance they get .

i myself am sick of all the bashing this club gets and i hope that people who do this will get a life and think of something else to amuse them selfs and leave the club alone .

i hope the mods will close this thread because it does not serve any purpose and just the same as the other ones that has been on boards

yours

sean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

corkie123 wrote: »
    i hope the mods will close this thread because it does not serve any purpose and just the same as the other ones that has been on boards
    I agree, if the Macau want to comment on this, they can PM me and I'll re-open the thread.

If you want to know feel free to PM the Macau, or pick up the telephone to them. Both would be a better way to clear up the matter for you then posting a thread on boards.

Locked,

Ste05

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement