Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things men do you wish you could do...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

irishbird wrote: »
    Probably, cos i couldnt careless what other people think, and i am sure no one noticed. Isnt enough that i turn up, and spend horrendous amounts of money on hotel rooms, drinks and presents

Yes it is. I share yore outlook. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

What I'd love to be able to do is go topless whenever you want and not have fellas stare at you so much that their eyes falling out of their head...:)

you'll be able to do that when you are 65

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

star-pants wrote: »

Yeah actually going topless would be kinda handy on hot days if you're outside working or something.

could you not just wear a bikini?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

star-pants wrote: »
    Yeah actually going topless would be kinda handy on hot days if you're outside working or something.

I'd like to be able to do that too, but the female stampede it caused last time just wasn't worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

I wish I could bottle up all my emotions, like lots of men that i know do. Just so that i wouldn't cry in public so much - i have very over active tear ducts and cry when angry/sad/happy/*insert random emotion*.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

Quality wrote: »
    Were you working at these weddings?

How did you get away with 12 weddings and no one seeing you in the same outfit?

see the thing is, its quite likely that she was seen in the same outfit a number of times, the thing most women fail to realise is that

a) no one else notices or remembers
    b) no one else cares

if you're stupid enough to splash out on a new outfit every time cause you're worried you can't wear the same outfit twice... well... i just dont know what to say to you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

Quality wrote: »

And Eat rings around myself and not put on weight...

And Not suffer with massive hangovers..

Men are not immune to this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i dont get hangovers, does that man me a man...?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Seraphina wrote: »

if you're stupid enough to splash out on a new outfit every time cause you're worried you can't wear the same outfit twice... well... i just dont know what to say to you

You dont need to say anything, I like to buy clothes. I like nice dresses and I like looking my best, especially for weddings and days out.

I have the money to do it so why not?

I would not wear the same outfit to a wedding that the same people would be at. I do notice what people wear.

Different folks different strokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Another thing women cant do..........get kicked in the nuts.

Nor would you want to. Oooh, the pain.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Thrill wrote: »
    Another thing women cant do..........get kicked in the nuts.

Nor would you want to. Oooh, the pain.

Okay, can everyone please read the thread title before posting?

Advertisement