Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Licence application.

Options
  • 27-03-2008 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

I popped into the local Garda station yesterday to get an application form for a shotgun licence and was given a PC-21 form.
    Having just read it the form looks like the wrong one to me.
    Any ideas on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

mayhem# wrote: »
    I popped into the local Garda station yesterday to get an application form for a shotgun licence and was given a PC-21 form.
    Having just read it the form looks like the wrong one to me.
    Any ideas on this?

I have not seen a PC-21 can you scan it and post a link to it?

I do know that one was filled out by my Firearms officer when I applied
    for an ammo increase to an existing certificate so I am guessing its the form
    used for amendments.

PC 20 is the Correct form. I dont know if you will be allowed use a copy the form to fill
    out but if its any use to you I got a scan of the front and back of one here:
    th_firearms-app-back.jpg
    th_firearms-app-front.jpg

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

The PC-21 clearly states that it is for a "licence amendment".
    The one I was give is also a copy so I presume this has become the standard...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Any chance you could scan and post this form here, mayhem?
    I don't think I've come across that one before and it'd be good to get a look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Will do....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 379 ✭✭Dvs

A PC21 is the form that the firearms officer uses to notify the park,
    of the correct firearm details to ammend an existing firearms license,
    that has the incorrect details on it, when it was issued in the first instance.

Dvs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 joecoie

mayhem#, would like to see what is required on PC-21 but could not find it on your site (inc archive), is it still there? Thanks.

Advertisement