Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pre NCT Service Cork

Options
  • 27-03-2008 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Can anyone recommend a garage in Carrigaline area for a pre NCT service? Many Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Do you mean a service (to change oil, etc. before the NCT) or a full service to find out anything that may fail in the NCT? If the latter, then don't bother - put it through and get whatevr fails fixed as most places will not guarrantee that you will pass the NCT after spending loads of money

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

kbannon wrote: »
    Do you mean a service (to change oil, etc. before the NCT) or a full service to find out anything that may fail in the NCT? If the latter, then don't bother - put it through and get whatevr fails fixed as most places will not guarrantee that you will pass the NCT after spending loads of money
    Top advice. The way I always do it. Service if car needs it, then put her through and see what needs fixin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 lledar

Thanks for the advice. I meant full service which is not due yet anyway but I think I will take your advice re putting it through NCT first.

Advertisement