Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the to do list

• 27-03-2008 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭

now the season's over what's on your to do list over the summer? i put everything on the long finger til the seasons over.
    i've already given the kennells a fresh coat of paint and put new wire on the inside of the runs cos the hounds were chewing the timber frame around the runs. next thing is get more land to hunt, so i'll be out doing the rounds and knocking into farms. and hpoefully get a ribbon or two at the working dog shows.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Fishing, more fishing, train Pointer pup, some more fishing and then do a bit of fishing. Oh, forgot about the clays.....will frighten a few of them every week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭revan23

gonna actualy start getting into clays myself as a couple of mates just bought a trap, something i never really made much effort to get into before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Magpies magpies and even more magpies, iv never seen so many of them.. Shot a double yesterday morning and iv got to admit it was pure luck.. :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Heading down to the farm where our GCs HQ is to clean out the incubators as the partridge(yes partridge) have started to lay followed shortly by the phesants, also was given two larsen traps which i will have to assemble, and after that, extend the phesant run, kill as many rats as possible...... the list goes on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭pestshooter7

Yep il be blasting greys, mags, and iv seen a few mink on the local river so traps and snares will be the order of the day there! I wish more people would shoot the pests because it makes the season so much better!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭whitser

a farmer who lets me hunt his land for foxes on condition that i give the grey squirells a tough time so i'll probably get an evening or two with the side by side around his place.

Advertisement