Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Taxing a van

Options
  • 27-03-2008 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

I bought a van a few weeks ago. The Tax is out since last November. I bought it from a garage. It passed its DOE today so I presume I don't need to pay the Tax since November.
    Where do I need to go to get it taxed and what will i need to bring with me?
    thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭markymac

I bought a van a few weeks ago. The Tax is out since last November. I bought it from a garage. It passed its DOE today so I presume I don't need to pay the Tax since November.
    Where do I need to go to get it taxed and what will i need to bring with me?
    thanks.

Your local car tax office (City Council or County Council).
    You need Insurance Cert, DOE Cert & Vehicle Reg. Cert, but they usually don't check them.

Advertisement