Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

connection problems with ps2 wireless guitar

Options
  • 27-03-2008 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

No matter what I do i cannot get my guitar connected to my ps2. I've already tryed changing the batteries and pressing the sync button on the front of the wireless reciever but it still wont connect. If anyone had any advice I'd love it. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

I had similar problems with my RB strat for a while, have a look in the battery compartment for anything which may be blocking the ends of the batteries from connecting. In my case it was the piece of black plastic which surrounds the battery so to speak. It was stopping the bettery from hitting the metal connector properly. Oh and make sure you are pressing the connect button on the dongle AND the guitar at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

slimbun wrote: »
    I had similar problems with my RB strat for a while, have a look in the battery compartment for anything which may be blocking the ends of the batteries from connecting. In my case it was the piece of black plastic which surrounds the battery so to speak. It was stopping the bettery from hitting the metal connector properly. Oh and make sure you are pressing the connect button on the dongle AND the guitar at the same time.

Cheers, it was the battery thing. THanks again

Advertisement