Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party in Goatstown

• 27-03-2008 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

The social event of the year so far is going to kick off on Friday april 4th at myseelf and Eds place and your all invited. Fun, frolics and festivities are garaunteed as we celebrate my 18th birthday and the fact that I can now legally vote/drink. Its BYOB but a selection of Vodka jellys and food(a tube of pringles) will be served so try and arrive as near the 8.30pm start as possible.
    Please forward this to anyone I may have missed/significant others/kids/parents coz everyones invited.

We'll look forward to seeing you there!
    Daniel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

18th birthday??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

Happy birthday, i hope you have a good one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Party any good?

Sorry I couldn't make it.

And just to say.

On the way home from the match on Wednesday, Sav was saying that he actually believed Dan was really 18.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

Sorry i couldnt make it, had a mates going away on Friday. Hope ya had a good laugh.

Advertisement