Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first race

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Just saw on IrishCycling that the lad who crashed on Sunday is still in a bad state. Hope he gets well soon. I thought it looked bad at the time and now knowing how bad it is, I feel sick. The bike just does not feel so important anymore. Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    Just saw on IrishCycling that the lad who crashed on Sunday is still in a bad state. Hope he gets well soon. I thought it looked bad at the time and now knowing how bad it is, I feel sick. The bike just does not feel so important anymore. Fingers crossed.

I just read that, i hope he gets better soon

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭smithslist

Quigs Snr wrote: »

yeah same here....hope he gets well soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Harkev

Just read the report of the crash on irishcycling too... Broken carbon fibre stem, sounds like a really nasty fall he had.

Hope Stefan recovers soon, most people who've raced around the Dubln area in the last few years will probably know him, he's a really decent guy.

Fair play to his fellow racer (Dr. Colin) who stopped to treat him at the side of the road.

Kevin

Advertisement