Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for a reliable learners car HELP

Options
  • 27-03-2008 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

I'm a learner on my first learners permit. I've got 1800 saved for a car and I'm still saving. I would like to buy a car soon but what should I get. It has to be reliable.

I was considering a fiat punto but was told that they can be unreliable.

I'm thinking of: vw polo, nissan micra, opel corsa, or ford fiesta for a learning car. Did anyone have any one of these cars, and how was it (if you did).

I've seen vw 98 polo advertised for 1600 euro, it has nct until jan 2010. Would this be a good car to buy, or to go to view anyways. Do 98 polos usually go for this price. I think its a bit cheap for a car that is supposed to be good.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement