Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi s4 tdi?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

JHMEG wrote: »
    So you can pull super trailers?

I nearly destroyed my keyboard with tea there- classic!!! :) I had visions of that lotto ad of old and your man pulling the hay trailer,or a 500bhp horsebox!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Hold on a sec, E92 you mean to say that audi have a more powerful engine than BMW surly this cant be true, next you'll be going around calling yourself Vorsprung.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Hold on a sec, E92 you mean to say that audi have a more powerful engine than BMW
    And you know what that means don't you... soon you'll be able to get the same engine in the Octavia. Ahhh, the benefits of being a conglomerate.

What are you doing even posting in the motors section, you drive a car with an electric engine...

Quote -

It's a 1.3 plus electric motor which makes it feel more like a 1.6.

WHHOOPPYY DO DAH, really going to tear a hole in the asphalt with that 1.3 eh..go get em tiger....ROAR!!!!.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

What are you doing even posting in the motors section, you drive a car with an electric engine...
    Hey dude, calm down. I'm sitting firmly on the fence here... I'm as pro/anti Audi and I am pro/anti BMW.

BTW, that's my wife's car, and it's petrol + electric.

Like E92, you should play nice too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

WHHOOPPYY DO DAH, really going to tear a hole in the asphalt with that 1.3 eh..go get em tiger....ROAR!!!!.....

Never f*ck with another mans automobile. :)

My car has a 2 litre diesel, and i'm certain that 1.3 could outrun it. :o

Only joking about the civic, its actually one of my fav's and if my own missus didnt rush out and buy her new 307, it would be sitting on my driveway now.

Advertisement