Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One voucher. One Song. What to buy?!

Options
  • 27-03-2008 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I recently became the proud owner of one song voucher for itunes (thanks duracell) and I can't decide on what to buy. So i'll leave it up to the good people of boards.ie Any suggestions for songs that'll inspire???

PS I already have Risck Astly - Never gonna give you up :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Modeselektor - Sucker Pin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

yogert wrote: »
    I recently became the proud owner of one song voucher for itunes (thanks duracell) and I can't decide on what to buy.

[/COLOR]

i commend your honesty.....bahahahahaha

limewire FTW!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Leona Lew...............no sorry I can't finish that.

Scorpions - Winds of Change or Muse - Citizen Erased

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

"Birdhouse In Your Soul" - They Might Be Giants

The all-time one hit wonder!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bmark

Torrents !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

Planet Earth - Duran Duran :pac:

IanCurtis wrote: »
    "Birdhouse In Your Soul" - They Might Be Giants

The all-time one hit wonder!!

Oh I missed this post, cool song. Believe it or not, the album that this from; Flood was the very first album I ever bought. I still have the tape somewhere, I must go off and look for it. It's a cool album btw.

I changed my vote, They Might Be Giants ftw!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 yogert

They might be giants it is!

And wouldn't you know it the voucher doesn't work! What an utterly huge waste of a thread.

I'm sorry i'll just leave by the back door.......*whistles*

You won't regret it! Make a little birdhouse in your soul :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Would have recommended Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - 'Dig Lazurus Dig' myself...

.. funkeeeeyyy!

Can't be listened to on their MySpace anyways (hated it at first... but absolutely love it now!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 yogert

Ha this free streaming biz seems much better than all this voucher malarky I had going on before hand!
    That Dig Lazarus Dig does sound like a bit of a grower alright Basquille...... funkeeeeeyyyyyy indeed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

yogert wrote: »
    Ha this free streaming biz seems much better than all this voucher malarky I had going on before hand!
    That Dig Lazarus Dig does sound like a bit of a grower alright Basquille...... funkeeeeeyyyyyy indeed! :D
    It is indeed.

There's a nice site streaming music here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Oh I missed this post, cool song. Believe it or not, the album that this from; Flood was the very first album I ever bought. I still have the tape somewhere, I must go off and look for it. It's a cool album btw.

I changed my vote, They Might Be Giants ftw!!!
    Great song. Yeah I remember my brother getting Flood on cassette too. Well consigned to the great tape rack in the sky at this stage. Must get the CD. It was a pretty big hit in 1990 - I remember my cousins and I recorded the vid off the Beatbox and had it on a loop for several hours in Easter 1990. Great days. I and my fellow 11/12-year-old mates all had a crush on the lead singer. He was of course nice and non-threatening with that floppy fringe...
    TMBG are still doing the rounds. Great band - quirky, which is something Americans can do like no other...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kJD2N2gvqw

Good find Dudess, I never seen the video before. I remember there was two Johns in the band though and they did they theme song for Malcom in the Middle. A couple of their songs from Flood popped up on an episode of Animaniacs too one time!

I never heard any other albums by them though but I think I'll check some of them out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Particle Man is such an awesome song.

Kold wrote: »
    Particle Man is such an awesome song.

Does the things a particle can.

Advertisement