Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.22 henry lever action

Options
  • 27-03-2008 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

does anyone know anything about.22 henry lever action rifles i have been told (in the pub) that these are not accurate rifles also the trigger pull is heavy some you cant fit a scope or thread the barrel any of this true?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

wolf3877 wrote: »
    does anyone know anything about.22 henry lever action rifles i have been told (in the pub) that these are not accurate rifles also the trigger pull is heavy some you cant fit a scope or thread the barrel any of this true?

had a winchester 22 magnum lever rifle- i will never have another, it was a proper nuisance rifle-2 or 3 shots ok the next 2 or 3 crap accuracy, dont know about a henry though .:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sandy22

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭The Villain

wolf3877 wrote: »

Give Kevin McSherry a call in openseason.ie. He is the importer and distributor for the Henry range. He's very helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 wolf3877

Thanks guys for your help i think i might go for the CZ.22 mag instead no one seem to have a bad word for it

Advertisement