Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furnishing a new house....

• 28-03-2008 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

...any suggestions welcome re electrics /bedroom etc. Does anyone know if the Harry Corry group are expensive? Is it possible to get decent stuff in Dunnes or Tesco. Budget tight enough. All ideas appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Ikea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭masterwriter

Ikea?
    I am not in or near Dublin, thanks though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I am not in or near Dublin, thanks though
    Neither is Ikea. :D

Try Belfast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭masterwriter

Neither is Ikea. :D
    Try Belfast.
    Even further away,:D are they not in Dublin yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

Naven is the place for furniture......when we dress the house we went to every furniture shop in dublin and as a last resort took a drive up ....all in we saved about €2000:):) I think the place was star furniture ill ask the wife in the morn(that was for bed's lockers book case wine cabinets table etc etc and if you can fill a truck load chances are it'll be free delivery)happy days as for white's it has to be power city just make sure you know what you want there refund/exchange is sh1te has to be des kelly for carpets and wooden floors.....Im not affilated to any of these guys just a bloke who saved a ball:D:D
    Happy Hunting

• Advertisement
Advertisement