Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitna the movie - released on the net

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭giveth

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

Surly any religion which advocates the killing of people who do not believe in the same god as them should be banned.

Just one such quote:

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers
    Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him
    But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
    And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die

I would not want to be at any interfaith meeting with the followers of that religion anyway !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

very strong film I have to say, and as usual we have people denouncing it as Nazi propoganda and saying we should all bend over backwards not to offend the muslims, but interesting fact on that I heard today there are now more Muslims then Catholics in the world today, so you mightn't give a sh1te today but your childrens children won't be to happy that their great great grandad didn't stand up for the rights and freedoms that western europe once enjoyed. Fair play to Liveleak and their staff for standing up and putting the video back up!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

there are more muslims than catholics in the world?

please excuse yourself from the thread....

ye gods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Very Good Daithifleming who is this brave man?? He talks a lot of sense, although I'd be worried the radicals might hunt him down!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Meh, just because someone would stand up for your right to say something doesn't mean they're going to do that when what you are saying is clearly inflammatory. There is a (partially justified) fear of Islam in Europe, I really don't see why we should applaud people making political hay out of fanning the flames of it.

Very Good Daithifleming who is this brave man?? He talks a lot of sense, although I'd be worried the radicals might hunt him down!

http://ie.youtube.com/user/patcondell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone

His name is Pat Condell:

http://ie.youtube.com/user/patcondell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

vid still there its just got warning because of the beheading atleast....

ino to so called islomafascist or christo-fascists or ordrinary fascist like wilders and ali hystani

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Like the Love Ulster parade organised by a completely different shower of bigots, I'd wish they wouldn't do it but I'm never going to try and stop them from doing it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement