Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First post introduction thing.

Options
  • 28-03-2008 3:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Erm.... hello!

I like long walks in the park, chocolate-covered Hob Nobs and Hibernian FC. I dislike dried mango, rain, and crap music.

That's about it really.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Welcome to boards. I live in Galway but <3 Belfast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Belfast_Hibby

Thanks Biko :)

I love Galway myself, Galway's beautiful and my gran's originially from there. Might be coming down next year to go to uni, but have to make it down for a proper visit first!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

When you come down, post in Galway forum and we might be able to bring a few posters out for it. That way you'll already know some people once you move here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Belfast_Hibby

That would be great, thanks :)

I'll keep you updated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Erm.... hello!

I like long walks in the park, chocolate-covered Hob Nobs and Hibernian FC. I dislike dried mango, rain, and crap music.

That's about it really.

Hey there!!

Welcome to Boards from me as well. You have probably already gathered that the Belfast city forum is not a hot bed of activity. Shame tbh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement