Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes to wear to let people know i'm gay

Options
  • 28-03-2008 7:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

hey. anyone know whats good clothes to wear to send out the signal that I'm gay. i'm talking about general clothes for shopping, work , on the bus etc. i usually wear polo and t-shirts but everyone thinks I'm str8 LOL. Cheers Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

mark 2008 wrote: »
    hey. anyone know whats good clothes to wear to send out the signal that I'm gay. i'm talking about general clothes for shopping, work , on the bus etc. i usually wear polo and t-shirts but everyone thinks I'm str8 LOL. Cheers Mark

Buy clothes from Topman, the gayest shop in Ireland. Anything with bright colours, wear a size smaller than you would normally wear so as to show off your body. Cardigans were in there but now straights are wearing them now. Spike your hair too. Oh skinny jeans!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Why not just wear a t-shirt which reads, "sorry ladies, I suck cock ;)"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Liam88

Why would you want to wear clothes that show your gay?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Liam88 wrote: »
    Why would you want to wear clothes that show your gay?!
    To stop women hitting on him ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Liam88

To stop women hitting on him ?

Don't go Topman then =]

All my clothes are topman and the girls in work still hit on me, they don't rightfully know im gay yet though I think they think I just have good fashion sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Feather Boa?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

1003.jpg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 294 ✭✭XJR

Visit the Centra in Rialto and see if you can dress like the fag behind the counter. If you can everyone will know - I'm not saying it looks good but they'll certainly know !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Could you not use the term fag. kthaxbye.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Well make sure whatever you do to wear aussie bum underwear. They're trés gay...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Marshy wrote: »
    Well make sure whatever you do to wear aussie bum underwear. They're trés gay...

Wearing them over other clothes is rather Superman-like, though.

I was accused of not dressing gay enough tonight, found this thread rather prophetic as it appeared when I came online again.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 294 ✭✭XJR

Boston wrote: »
    Could you not use the term fag. kthaxbye.

To be honest I don't see the issue. I'm queer and I use all sorts of terms depending on who I'm talking to.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Evidently, you need to dress like this..

Serduchkaa.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Something with pink triangles on it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

XJR wrote: »
    To be honest I don't see the issue. I'm queer and I use all sorts of terms depending on who I'm talking to.

Call yourself what you want. Not nice to refer to others in that fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

m_thats_so_gay.jpg

and get this poster on your office wall
    GO-GAY.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Selkies

XJR wrote: »
    Visit the Centra in Rialto and see if you can dress like the fag behind the counter. If you can everyone will know - I'm not saying it looks good but they'll certainly know !
    cigbutt_costume.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 scumbag sqpants

anything pink, stripey multicoloured or TIGHT, fake tan would suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Evidently, you need to dress like this..

Serduchkaa.jpg

Or so you'd think but apparently he's^ not gay. I turned up to a friends
    civil parrnership ceremony in belfast recently dressed like this but was asked to leave for dressing too straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭markw999

cotwold wrote: »
    Or so you'd think but apparently he's^ not gay. I turned up to a friends
    civil parrnership ceremony in belfast recently dressed like this but was asked to leave for dressing too straight.

pmsl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

So you’re looking for some sort of a gay uniform! Why not try to be individual as I found that gays tended to lead when it comes to fashion and not go with the general flow, if its fashion that interests you. If it’s to be picked up then turn yourself into a Muscle Mary and ware the tightest T-Shirt and Jeans you can get your hands on. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Why not get your ear pierced, grow a mustache, get a leather waist coat and leather pants?

Something like this...

sq-village-people-leather-uni.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Why not get your ear pierced, grow a mustache, get a leather waist coat and leather pants?

Something like this...

sq-village-people-leather-uni.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

Or even better!!

quentin.jpg

Advertisement