Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student digs

Options
  • 28-03-2008 7:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I'm a student type looking for digs around the Dublin city centre. I'd prefer a single style bed-sit in the Rathmines/Ranalagh area, my budget is 100/125 a week. I'd share a place if I had to, but I'd actually prefer a bed-sit (I like my privacy). I've tried looking at the usual websites but can't seem to see anything. Any help would be really appreciated

(if this is in the wrong forum feel free to move it, sorry)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

There's a forum for third-level accommodation here if you want to check it out.

Also it might be worth asking your college accommodation service if they have lists of places in the area that they could recommend to you.

Surprised you couldn't find anything on Daft, thought there were loads of bedsit-type places there.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Hi Orestes,

Accommodation in Dublin is really expensive and that would be a low budget even for a bedsit in or around the city.
    I think your options are either to look further out or get a room in a house.
    Also,if you are lucky enough that a place will come up that suits you and your budget then competition for it maybe high.
    The college accommodation list,daft,message boards and let.ie are probably your best bets.

Rach

Advertisement