Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glock 17

Options
  • 28-03-2008 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Having some trouble with my new TM Glock 17. The BBs are jamming in the magazine..i.e..the spring doesnt seem to always push them to the top. It looks like they're getting stuck near the top. Also my slide jams every now and again. Sometimes when I fire it the slide doesn't fully return to the proper position? Anyone with any ideas how to fix it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Endaaaagh wrote: »
    Having some trouble with my new TM Glock 17. The BBs are jamming in the magazine..i.e..the spring doesnt seem to always push them to the top. It looks like they're getting stuck near the top. Also my slide jams every now and again. Sometimes when I fire it the slide doesn't fully return to the proper position? Anyone with any ideas how to fix it?

Sounds like a job for silicon oil, and a good clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

tshirt_design.jpg

Silicon Oil Man to the Rescue!!!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

Cheers Guys..now to get some silicon oil. I might have to borrow some from work:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

theres little notches on the outer barrel and if theres any damage or wear on them it starts to act up when racking the slide., the mag should just need oil as the lads said.,silicone is your friend.,:)

Advertisement