Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Popcorn and Chocolate

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Hate it, ewwwww you complete sicko!
    Cinema popcorn and peanut M&Ms ftw! Or minstrels. Especially when the popcorn is hot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Beerlao wrote: »
    ever tried just going to the supermarket for them? you'll save thousands
    How many times would I be buying minstrels that I would "save thousands" by going to a supermarket? :rolleyes:

My inherent laziness means that I buy them where I want them. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

popcorn and choclate is ok, but cheese and onion crisps and choclate is great

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

smashey wrote: »
    How many times would I be buying minstrels that I would "save thousands" by going to a supermarket? :rolleyes:
    probably five times with the extortionate prices at the cinema

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Can't beat it. Nom nom nom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

mhmmmm choc-corn :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

dairy milk pieces and salty popcorn.
    that's how i roll

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Tis lush alright, but good cinema popcorn is getting rarer an rarer these days.

If you like your sweet/salty combo, this will blow your mind. Go in to Maccers and get a large fries and hot caramel sundae. Proceed to dip the fries in the sundae as if its ketchup, nyom!!

Tis lush alright, but good cinema popcorn is getting rarer an rarer these days.

If you like your sweet/salty combo, this will blow your mind. Go in to Maccers and get a large fries and hot caramel sundae. Proceed to dip the fries in the sundae as if its ketchup, nyom!!

No no no! McDonalds chips and a HOT FUDGE sundae! And if you're feeling extra hungry, chicken nuggets too.

I haven't been to McDonalds in years but that's made me want to go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Marks and Spencers do Chocolate covered Butter Toffee Popcorn

It is fantastic :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

janeybabe wrote: »

You wouldn't pick me one up aswel, im still hungover t'fcuk and need excessive amounts of salt sugar and fat to get the motor going again.

Nyom Nyom Nyom!!!

1910516289_2ff9e0c664.jpg

Marks and Spencers do Chocolate covered Butter Toffee Popcorn

It is fantastic :D

Ugh I hate it! I remember when I worked in M&S, I used to love the chocolate covered peanuts but we weren't getting deleveries of them so I spent all day staring at the chocolate covered toffee popcorn when I was on the express tills. I gave in and bought them and ended up leaving most of the packet on my parents' bed in the hope that my dad would eat them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

janeybabe wrote: »
    No no no! McDonalds chips and a HOT FUDGE sundae! And if you're feeling extra hungry, chicken nuggets too.

Hmm, I've only ever dipped the fries in McFlurry.... Sundaes, hmmm, are they nicer do you think?

Hmm, I've only ever dipped the fries in McFlurry.... Sundaes, hmmm, are they nicer do you think?

Yup, because you get the warm sauce and the cold ice-cream! I'm glad others like my chip and ice-cream thing because I've been told I'm weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

well then all of us weirdos gotta stick together :)

Surprised at not liking the M&S popcorn things though. Never had them, always meant to, but I think it looks so good! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Ooh I dont know, popcorn is nice in cinema, malteasers are nice in cinema. One after the other but not together at same time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

oooh malteases and popcorn ftw. i buy the popcorn then my bf pops in maybe 12 of his malteasers. just enough for me to want more without getting sick

Advertisement