Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would you spend 2K on a computer?

Options
  • 28-03-2008 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Very simple:

Give a spec, prices and links to all the websites your buying from. Remember your budget is €3000, not €3000.01. Remember you are also buying for yourself if you had 2K to spend on a computer. This means that you can take into account that you will upgrade your graphics in the future but don't mention it. There is no bad specs here as its your money to burn. If you believe that raptors are the greatest things since God, include them. Just make sure that it isn't an impossible rig. i.e. 4 x 3870x2; 2 ATX motherboards in a Thermaltake LanParty. If you require regular tools for modding, don't count the price of the tool, only the material, but provide a link to the mod. E.g. converting a wii into two 5.25" drives!!

It is only the rig i.e. not including O.S, keyboard monitor etc.

I hope this makes sense and its only for fun but I will make an example of how I would spend my 3K in a moment

EDIT: I've made it €3000 to make it interesting!!

Comments

Advertisement