Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commons Inn

Options
  • 28-03-2008 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I'm looking to book a room in the Commons Inn on the New Mallow Road for one night? Is this a nice place and is it far to the Neptune Stadium?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭thejuggler

Its fine . Travellodge style accomodation located beside a large bar on the outskirts of the city. About 25 mins walk from Neptune Stadium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

the commons inn is very out of the way for neptune you'd have to get a cab there and back unless you walked the link road or through blackpool!

not very practical unless you are driving...there isnt much in hotels/inn's near neptune but the city center would probally be closer than the commons (it'd be more accessable too)

Quality Hotel & Leisure Centre Cork would be one to check out its literally around the corner, i dunno what they're prices are like though!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭7mountpleasant

, very travelodge, bout 20-25 min walk to neptune. The Shandon Court is way nearer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

I's more motel than hotel really

• Registered Users Posts: 47 ValleyoftheDoll

Thanks for the replies, I think i'l go with it, I had orginally booked the Quality Inn, but it was €149 for one night compared to €80 for the Commons Inn, my son is in the European Tai Quan Do Championships in the Neptune Stadium, so we won't be spending much time in the hotel, it's just somewhere to put our heads down for the night, so once its clean I don't mind :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement