Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volenteers needed

• 28-03-2008 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi this is my first time posting and i was hoping to use this forum to get some help for a local scouting group in Waterford City.

The group needs adults to get involved running the various groups from beavers , cubs , scouts 6ys olds up to 18 yrs old. they are a very active group and heavily involved in outdoor persuits.

If you are not keen to be involved in activities they would love people to help out fundraising , doing maintenence on the building .

This group is in real danger of closing so i am putting this appeal on the boards for anyone that can help.

Please note that there is an application process you must go through before you can become involved. (Understandable as this is a youth organisation)

The rewards of getting involved are great. So if you are interested please leave details via private message so i can contact you

Advertisement