Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sage Laptop Offer ?

• 28-03-2008 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

There are runours that Sage are planning on giving away free laptops with certain new software - does anyone know about this? I heard it from a mate of mine in support in Citywest.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Hi, I checked it out and its true its a new offer. you get one free when you buy certain accounts packages from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Anyone hear anymore on this regarding what packages?, sent off an email but waiting to hear back. How is easy is sage to use can anyone tell me. Were a very small company and only need an account package to get us going as there is not a whole lot of wages/cash coming in:eek:. Would the sage instant package suit? for keeping a tab on invoices/ tax etc

Thanks

I think its the bigger products. Its not up on their website yet but it does give a free fone number where you can ring them http://www.sage.ie/solutions/accounts/sage50/steps.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 5 halflife2057

I think its the bigger products. Its not up on their website yet but it does give a free fone number where you can ring them http://www.sage.ie/solutions/accounts/sage50/steps.aspx

Yep, I can 100% confirm that there is a free Toshiba laptop (RRP €550) on offer when you buy Sage50 Accounts (other terms apply - but if you call them they can fill you in). It is a limited time offer - so once they are gone - they are gone. Details will be on the website before the week is out. Comes with the option of Windows XP Pro or Vista For Business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Pharcyde

So does this mean the software comes already setup on the laptop?!? Or do you get a voucher to be redeemed somewhere?

Anyboby hear anymore on this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 halflife2057

No. software is not installed. Once you have a qualifying order you will have your laptop shipped within 7-10 days. No vouchers or messy collections required.

yup what halflife said. They ship the laptop to you seperately once your order qualifies and has been purchased.
    of you go to www.sage.ie they now have a banner on the main page with all the details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 cahalfinbarr

cubix wrote: »
    Anyone hear anymore on this regarding what packages?, sent off an email but waiting to hear back. How is easy is sage to use can anyone tell me. Were a very small company and only need an account package to get us going as there is not a whole lot of wages/cash coming in:eek:. Would the sage instant package suit? for keeping a tab on invoices/ tax etc

Thanks
    sage accounts would be perfect for job. laptop offer requires €2500 spend, includes software, training and support, ex vat.

Advertisement