Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I Doing Something Wrong?

Options
  • 28-03-2008 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭

Hey im just looking for some help here im new to the game so im basically crap lol i bought all these wonderkids but they dont seem to be improving drastically like you all say they do heres a screen shot... any help ? Thanks

28520092th4.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Pat Short

Ur too open at the back to start, playing three wit chelsea like that is didgy even for me. Try going 4-4-2 with one dm and one am.

Adjust your players tactics and designtae specific tasks to certain players etc.

For the time being use the same basic 11 wth minimal chops and changes so the team can get used to playing together.

MOst importantly give ot time. Although speed of of the essence, Patience is a virtue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Wheelhaus

Im suprised you dont get murdered every game. You only have one centre back, like.

A formation I found really good is 4-5-1

LB CB CB RB

DM

LW CM

AM RAM

CF

Advertisement