Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

InterPoker on Cripto Logic

• 28-03-2008 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Did anybody tried it? How is like? Is the bonus easy to clear? Any major connection problems? Whats the level of play like? Traffic?

I have almost complete to clear out the bonus from Chili Poker (on iPoker) and although I love iPoker I got sick of disconnections and want to change.

Thank you in advance for your help J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

There is less traffic and the standard of play is a bit better. Most full ring players are quite tight, as many are just grinding rakeback & bonuses.

Make sure to get rakeback as the bonus is not deducted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭dacman

Not much traffic at off peak times . Players are quite decent. bonuses and rake back are really good

Advertisement