Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Issues posts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Any chance this can be changed? As I said, just very irritating having to log out in order to find a post I made recently in PI (as you tend to lose track of posts and threads due to the high traffic on the boards).

You could subscribe to the thread, then you'd be notified when there's a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

anderson.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Use your subbed threads page to keep track of the threads and posts you have made, works much better than search imo.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Possibly you can see them when logged in and out because you're a HMod?

Surely the fact he's a HMod wouldn't come into play if he was logged out?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Beruthiel wrote: »
    It has always been like this afaik and it's a good idea.
    Considering some of the threads and the nature of them, it helps with privacy and lets the thread drop into oblivion.
    Mr. Anderson, if you can no longer find your post then that probably means it's left the front page and I wouldn't want it being dragged back anyway. So no biggie.

That would make sense except for the fact when logged out you can circumvent this privacy...

I didn't say I'd want to drag it back up.

Just makes no sense to me to be this way; seems contradictory

I can use the subscription I suppose. Bleh

• Advertisement
Advertisement