Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for ticket for connaught v munster game

Options
  • 28-03-2008 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

hey lads

seems that there are no tickets available for the match this evening in zhivagos or box office, do any of ye know anybody that is offloading any at face value?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Sold out yesterday morning, I'm glad I went up when I did.
    Head up to the ground later, there's bound to be a few returns or people trying to get rid of one. Have you tried calling Connacht Rugby? They might get a few returns this afternoon and let you have one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Was a good match met Ronan O' Gara and Peter Stringer and Johnny O' Connor, all sound guys.:)

You must not go to many games if you think that was good! It was rubbish, wet conditions and greasy ball = many handling errors and moves breaking down.
    You should come along to a few more games, it can be a lot better than that :)

Zzippy wrote: »
    You must not go to many games if you think that was good! It was rubbish, wet conditions and greasy ball = many handling errors and moves breaking down.
    You should come along to a few more games, it can be a lot better than that :)

I go when i have the time off work with friends from work. I thought it was an alright match considering the circumstances, lots of friendly banter between us and the Munster crowd, heck the only problem on the night was those manky free Kitkats they were giving at the door, no wonder they were on a free "promotion":pac::)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Zzippy wrote: »
    it can be a lot better than that :)

Go to Terryland instead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Go to Terryland instead.

Why not support both teams, most of the soccer season no longer overlaps with the rugby one.

Ideally, rugby and soccer would share a top class stadium in Galway, rather than both using (not owning) two fairly poor ones.

Cant stand Soccer.

Steyr wrote: »
    I go when i have the time off work with friends from work. I thought it was an alright match considering the circumstances, lots of friendly banter between us and the Munster crowd, heck the only problem on the night was those manky free Kitkats they were giving at the door, no wonder they were on a free "promotion":pac::)

Well it was alright but it can be much better. To be honest Connacht played really well and put it up to Munster, should have got something from the game.
    And those Kitkats were rank! Peanut butter FFS :( I had to have another pint to wash the taste out of my mouth! ;)
    Go to Terryland instead.

You must be joking. Sit through a 0-0 draw or more likely narrow defeat for Galway? Sounds really exciting... at least the rugby always has a few scores.

Advertisement