Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Football & Other Sport Too

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

1 W Bremen v Duisburg (Backing W Bremen @ 1.27)
    2 Groclin v Zaglebie Sosnowiec (Backing Groclin @ 1.18)
    3 Rapid Vienna v FC Wacker Innsbruck (Backing Rapid Vienna @ 1.28)
    4 Chelsea v Middlesbrough (Backing Chelsea @ 1.32)
    5 AC Milan v Atalanta (Backing AC Milan @ 1.35)

Pays 3.41

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

50e double on

St Pats (Won 3-0)
    Arsenal
    2/1

37e double on
    Arsenal
    Carlise

100e single on Portsmouth at 1.92

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Seriously squeaky bum time
    Threw 250 on under 3.5 goals in the arsenal match after they went 1-0 down and had a man sent off.
    If is 2 goals in the 2nd half i may just start cryin :p

IrishMike wrote: »
    Threw 250 on under 3.5 goals in the arsenal match after they went 1-0 down and had a man sent off.

What price did you get that at?

m.j.w wrote: »
    50e double on

St Pats (Won 3-0)
    Arsenal
    2/1

37e double on
    Arsenal
    Carlise

100e single on Portsmouth at 1.92

:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Cracking up!! Just checked Boyles to see if my money was in for my St Pats and Arsenal double and it wasnt so I checked my account summary and the bet is not there at all. Im convinced I done it, its even posted on the first page of this saying I done it. I checked my betfair account just incase it was there but wasnt. I know done it with Boyles but its not there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

ManchesterUtd_gd.gif

Often not much value to be had with in game bets but this graphic suggests a flutter on a late goal could be worthwhile.

Mike.

What price did you get that at?

got it at 8-13
    biggest disaster of a day ive had in a long long time
    down over 300 on the day as a whole :(
    need monaghan and waterford to win tomorrow to ease some of the pain :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Cracking up!! Just checked Boyles to see if my money was in for my St Pats and Arsenal double and it wasnt so I checked my account summary and the bet is not there at all. Im convinced I done it, its even posted on the first page of this saying I done it. I checked my betfair account just incase it was there but wasnt. I know done it with Boyles but its not there.
    well did the bet appear?

I hope it did as it was a cracking bet

Yea it did indeed. I had actually done it on Betfair but when I checked there earlier it was not there. The money just appeared there an hour ago. Was delighted, thought I hadnt placed it. I rang them up to see why it was not in my account statment and they could not explain it. Dont care now that I got paid:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

IrishMike wrote: »

Man I feel your pain, lost 150Eur on Man U v Villa under 3.5 goals. Disaster of bet. Lost then on Spurs, Newcastle gave them a route.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Reading the Racing Post this morning and Arsenal traded at 65 at one stage!

No doubt someone somewhere put a few quid on them :)

Class 65s. Man had stupid weekend went with no more goals afetr peno at evs. Should of went with the momentum and sought the valua bet of Arsenal win.

Arsenal have to be favs to qualify against Liverpool. Just hate the way Liverpool perform and Benitez as well. Please knock them out.

63587614 wrote: »
    Arsenal have to be favs to qualify against Liverpool. Just hate the way Liverpool perform and Benitez as well. Please knock them out.

Would have thought the complete opposite to be honest.
    Arsenal had a tough match against a brutal bolton team and had to play 60 mins with 10 men.
    Liverpool meanwhile won at a canter despite the scoreline.
    Arsenal have to win 2 of the 3 games against Liverpool with the league game
    on saturday being most important.
    Liverpool meanwhile only need to draw 2 and win the 3rd at anfield for what
    would be considered an excellent week for them.
    Liverpool are in much much better form and i cant see anything other than them
    going through over the two legs and may even rest some players for the
    weekends head to head in the league.

I hear what your saying IrishMike. I'm not sure what to do. But i'm going to stick with Arsenal to qualify. Second leg being at home for Pool has to be called big advantage.

But with Arsenal, I fancy them to score. Not sure about Pool winning by a canter, only one goal in it. And I thought Torres goal was lucky finish.

Not sure what Kyut does for the team.

Advertisement