Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Headsets

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Good point

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Tactical wrote: »
    I guess so, but you had to fit them to a helmet yourself so I don't see why they couldn't fit a helmet like those used for Airsoft.

You can get similar kits off ebay, I thought about doing it to my full face mask.

Nice idea Rew

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭cpb

Tactical wrote: »
    Did you see the ones Lidl were selling a week or so ago? They were selling as a motorbiking intercom

They were a rechargable 446MHz set with helmet mount speaker and mic.

Around €35 I think. They may still have a few sets left in some stores.

Two of the lads in G tac on Sunday had them rigged up for their face masks and were pretty happy with them.

35 for a set or just 1?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

For a set as far as I remember.

I'll actually go to the local store tomorrow and have a look.

Cheers. I would except I'm stuck in the most evil place on te face of the entire planet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

I just picked up one of the radios in lidl tonight

Very impressed its one radio you get the radio two earphone pads that velcro on and a mic that also velcro's on, theres also a remote talk switch aswell .

All for only 35 which aint bad

Plus ive got one of these waiting for me at home so the should be introduced to each other at the weekend
    Comander%20small.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Keggers wrote: »
    Cheers. I would except I'm stuck in the most evil place on te face of the entire planet

Mallow?

• Advertisement

Close but no quite look and what my location is (and it's the second one so don't say a word)

So knife fighter how did you get on with the headset?

Advertisement