Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or....

Options
  • 28-03-2008 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Does anyone else find that a large amount of important goals against their team are scored by players who its apparently " 1st ever senior goal/ 1st goal for the club/ 1st goal of the season" or some sort of milestone, 100th career goal etc.

I find this happening very often against lower teams. I'm in season 2020 in FM2007 with Raith Rovers.

Just something that has annoyed me lately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

I play as Man Utd and its happened me a few times against teams like Villa and West Ham. Players I've never heard of score 93rd minute goals from 30 odds yards to draw the match.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

your jus being paranoid!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

I'd love to read a book on the actual match engine and artificial intelligence in play in FM. Be very interesting.

Advertisement