Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda arrest 12 Romanian's for ATM fraud.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

Ok I live on NCR and there was something going on again with the romanians this morning, just googled it and this came up... assuming its all connected!!!!!

I am in no way a fan of the Romanians Gypsies but I do want to point out that they arent all like that, there's a lovely Romanian couple that live opposite me that go out everyday to work and are obviously just over here to try and earn some money... I dont think you can lump all Romanians in together, you can tell by looking at them which are the good guys and which arent... I would assume that the lady who came up to me at the busstop the other day and asked for my skirt (THAT I WAS WEARING) was a dodgy one... hahaha.. or the one who asked to borrow my cellphone... yeah, sure buddy, here have a look through my wallet while your at it...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,994 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Cmol wrote:
    I am in no way a fan of the Romanians Gypsies but I do want to point out that they arent all like that, there's a lovely Romanian couple that live opposite me that go out everyday to work and are obviously just over here to try and earn some money... I dont think you can lump all Romanians in together, you can tell by looking at them which are the good guys and which arent...

It's been said ad naseum that most Romanians aren't gypsies. Just like most Irish people aren't travellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭highdef

My tactic for any of the Roma gypsies trying to scrounge money from me along the N32 and the M1/M50 junction is to wind down the window and to tell them to f$ck off. I'm sure I have the right to travel in my private car without being harrassed. One time the gimpy girl at the M1/M50 junction approached me trying to sell me a big issue or whatever it is she sells. I'd had enough of her harrassment so I bought a copy by giving her the money and she started to walk, or should I say hop away. Immediately, I opened the door to give chase as I'd just been robbed. However, the door hit her and due to her not being very sure footed, she fell. I took her ONLY copy of the big issue from her bucket, continued to work and dumped it as soon as I got to the recycling bin. I had considered ringing the Gardai and holding her there but I would have been blocking a lane of traffic and the Gardai would most likely say i was wasting their resources. Not only is she a nuisance but she was also in an area of motorway restrictions where any pedestrians are therefore illegaly trespassing. She is apparantly related to the other cripple that is often seen at the N32/Malahide Road junction. I think there may be more. And apparantly, they all live in Drogheda or Dundalk and get dropped down to their harrassment spots every day and someone even comes along with a McDonalds meal every so often so the poor people don't get hungry as they spend their day innocently trying to scrounge from everyone else!!!! The sooner they get knocked down, the better!!! They really are a pure waste of space. And yes, I do know that Romanians are, in general like any other race, very nice and civilized people. The rest are mainly Roma gypsies who happen to be also Romanian. I am talking specifically about Roma gypsies - the race whose culture it is to rob and make money from others. Don't get them confused!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alinutza_b

Im from Romania and i know the Roma gipsy are come from India,whatever they come from i hate them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

alinutza_b wrote: »
    Im from Romania and i know the Roma gipsy are come from India,whatever they come from i hate them

Yea ok.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement