Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gta 4 Pc

• 28-03-2008 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Anyone want to speculate on when gta4 will be released for pc?
    Also will you buy for xbox-ps3 or wait for the pc version?

What format will you buy Gta 4 in? 38 votes

PC
    0%
    Xbox 360
    39%
    StephenkaimeraGoodshapeRuu_Oldbus77ZuluJosephAuversAlviswindowlickergrimm2005AlanstrainorPhil01BazMcGsteamjetjoe 15 votes
    Playstation 3
    60%
    tmanRobertFosterquarrymanAjosoklaPacificoTheHairyFairyCiaran500IrishpimpdudeyoyogrizzlyThe FreemanRowley Birkin QCironictoasterm83Captain ChaosminidazzlerDeliverance XXVShaneUarcade1 23 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I would say next year, maybe February if we're lucky.

As for the poll, im getting it for the 360 and ps3, and might get it for pc too :D, so I can't really vote on that :)

Why both? Well I prefer the PS3 controller, and I want the exclusive content for the 360. Plus if I just got it for the 360, luck would have it and I'd probably get the 3 red rings of death the day gta IV came out. You may laugh, but gta IV will be a very demanding game I would say, and I suspect that alot of 360's may just throw in the towel when gta IV is released...

So I have a back-up plan, a PS3 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Xbox 360
    I don't have a console and don't intend to buy one, will wait for the PC version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Xbox 360
    I dont have a console I only game on PC. I can't decide if it's worth getting a console for just one game. I can't really justify 350Euros outlay no matter how many times I tell myself ''Hey, It's like a trip to New York!''.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Xbox 360
    I'll buy it for the 360 and then again for the PC when it eventually comes out. I'm a sucker for GTA on the PC :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

PS3, noise from that bloody 360 drives me mad!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

bus77 wrote: »
    I dont have a console I only game on PC. I can't decide if it's worth getting a console for just one game. I can't really justify 350Euros outlay no matter how many times I tell myself ''Hey, It's like a trip to New York!''.

only 200 now, i got the 360 just for GTA , decent console can get some cheap games for it.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Playstation 3
    KdjaCL wrote: »
    only 200 now, i got the 360 just for GTA , decent console can get some cheap games for it.

kdjac

360 for the exclusive content

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Xbox 360
    another 6-9 month wait for the pc version :(

Dont want my experience ruined by using a console controller :p kb + mouse ftw

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Playstation 3
    360 one simply coz I have one but will deffo get PC one when its out as there always better :D

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

PS3.

I'm amazed at the amount of people here, who not only are under the impression that there will be a PC version, but are giving dates?

A PC version has never been discussed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Xbox 360
    I think people are just going on past history. GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas all came out on PC about 8-9 months after the PS2, and that was when Sony had GTA exclusively. Can't see any reason for them not to release GTA4 on PC as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

xbox for the extra content and the controller. I have a felling my brother may take his 360 back when he plays which means I would hae to buy it on the ps3 and use a crap controller :(

Will probably get it on pc if/when it comes out, i'm sure the multiplayer modders will turn that 16 player into 160 player :D

Advertisement