Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelers in Clane

Options
  • 28-03-2008 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭

:confused:Could someone please tell me how the travlers got their caravan behind the bollards outside the old cemetary near the roundabout.I am puzzled!!!!!!!!:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Magic!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 April08

6th wrote: »
    Magic!
    Travellers have been located on the Celbridge side of the Clane Road for the past 6 months. What is it that is attracting them to Clane and Celbridge? It is costing the council thousands putting up bollards on any open grass verge on the side of the road that they can park. These bollards are such an eye sore but how else can they be stopped?????:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

You might be right 6th,I noticed since a load of earth has been dumped beside the caravan.I still cant figure out how they managed it,they seem to be very tidy at least(for the moment anyway);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 pattheman

Maybe they got some of their "friends" to fly it in there with their helicopters!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

I nearly ran over one of their children today,he ran out in front of me just after the traffic lights turned to green.He couldent have been more than four!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

did he steal your hubcaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭granturismo

Just in towards Clane from where this mysterious caravan was placed, there is a low wall outside a house. The wall is built on the public foot path and at one point only a child could walk on the path without having to step onto the road. The wall seems to be there for years, does anybody know anything about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

The wall predates the footpath, as far as I can remember.

Advertisement