Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie PES 2008 Wii League

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Maybe it's your connection that is rubbish :confused:.
    I've played about 15 online games and have only noticed lag briefly for 4 - 5 seconds in 2 of the games. All the rest have been seamless.

JAMM222 wrote: »
    the wifi game is rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭JAMM222

fair enough! There is no problem with my connection fancy a game?
    what's your code?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

moz wrote: »
    Maybe it's your connection that is rubbish :confused:.
    I've played about 15 online games and have only noticed lag briefly for 4 - 5 seconds in 2 of the games. All the rest have been seamless.

Is that free match or friend match?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Is that free match or friend match?

Sorry Jamm, busy tonight. Tomorrow eve maybe.?

Free matches, all of them. There shouldn't be a difference with the connection though with free match or friend match? Should there?

Well I have played loads of free matches and no lag what so ever.

But playing friend matches is a different story

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭smokingman

Right - I can't seem to find what incident code 16070 is and I haven't the patience after spending ages trying to get a league match going with Jam last night.

I'll be heading off for two weeks holiers soon so I have to regretably hand in my resignation from the league. All yours Jamm!

Hopefully my internet connection might be better (should have the usb/ethernet connector by then for a fixed connection) in my new place when I move in in a few weeks.

Cya then all.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

round tonight rhcp? before the liverpool match of course.. :D

Of course =D

^^Jam, enter 1-0 for your score seeing as smokingman is out. Finally someone has topped the league with 6 points haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

ill be online at 7 and ill chill there for a bit..

crossing fingers on the whole lag thing!

EDIT:online now

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

alright lads just got mine in the post today. I take it's too late to enter the league?

anyway I've added 'R H C P', 'Bobalicious93', 'JAMM222', 'mayordenis', 'KdjaCL', 'smokingman', 'zuchum' and 'FootballKing' as friends so could all of ye add me just for the sake of friendlies. cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 waynos

i am new to this site.i;ve added all the codes on this page.mine is 5412 9965 4415.add me and i,ll give u a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 waynos

any chance anyone could add my code 4 a game.my code is 5412 9965 4415
    .i have added all the codes that have been posted and would appreciate it if u could add me so we can have a game

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

waynos wrote: »
    any chance anyone could add my code 4 a game.my code is 5412 9965 4415
    .i have added all the codes that have been posted and would appreciate it if u could add me so we can have a game

just after adding you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tobina4

hey this is really buggin us, does anyone know what it means when there's a gold star beside your name when you're online?

what am i missing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MrSlippers

Hi,

Just bought PES there, anyone want a match?

My code is 4511 0776 4286

Advertisement