Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Music blog

Options
  • 28-03-2008 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I've set up a new music blog which is a free weekly album featuring the best new artists around alongside tracks by more established acts. I contact all artists who's official material I use so as to give them an opportunity to ask me to remove them if they want. However, the reaction has been very positive. Check it out at http://thundercrackplaylist.blogspot.com

Newest album features Feist, Arcade Fire, The National, Decemberists, QOTSA alongside musicians like Dennis Crommett, Bobby bare Jr, Fanfarlo and others. I've already featured a number of Irish bands such as The Chapters, Murder Of Crows, Delorentos, The Mary Janes and will continue to do so in the future. If anybody is in a band and would like to be featured, just email me at thundercrackplaylist@gmail.com

Thanks and hope it's of interest to people on here.

Advertisement