Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam timetable

Options
  • 28-03-2008 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

anyone know when the exam timetables are out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

Monday March 31st!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PennyLane

See, I was gonna start looking for the answer to this question myself when I was wondering about it a couple days ago, but then I thought, no, wait, the Boards will answer it for me when it comes time. And I was right! Good ol' Boards...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I also predict 40 pages of bitching when the timetable isnt out until next friday :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Lol, the mark of a veteran. All those exams in the space of ten days, logistical nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

ah yes,proud to be 1st who bitching/ranting the exams!:)

damnit!OP u remind me i need to start working from now on!notes!arggggggg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

tribulus wrote: »
    Lol, the mark of a veteran. All those exams in the space of ten days, logistical nightmare.

Nine days - bank holiday on the 5th. Odds are they'll forget about this and have to draw up the entire timetable again.

Nine days - bank holiday on the 5th. Odds are they'll forget about this and have to draw up the entire timetable again.

http://www.ucd.ie/students/keydates.htm Uh oh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Knowing them they'll have them on the bank holiday.

Also Somehow my sources got my exam timetable for me already. Then again I only have 1 exam, it's somewhat easier to locate.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

One One hour exam on One day where I shall only need One pen and One exam scrpit.

I love finals

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

seraphimvc wrote: »

damnit!OP u remind me i need to start working from now on!notes!arggggggg
    yep its a nasty time of year alright! at least we have a 3month break to look forward to though:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

mac123 wrote: »
    yep its a nasty time of year alright! at least we have a 3month break to look forward to though:)
    Yes, my last one before I have to start going on unpaid work placements during the holidays. It better not pour rain for two months straight again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭wonderworm

oh ye of little faith, bet it's out on time ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

No timetables yet. This is a travesty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Where can the timetables be accessed, if/when they do come out? What's the link, like?

6th - 16th May, is that correct/confirmed?

DaveMcG wrote: »
    Where can the timetables be accessed, if/when they do come out? What's the link, like?

6th - 16th May, is that correct/confirmed?

Usually go up here: http://www.ucd.ie/registry/alu/timetables.htm.

It also says the 6th-16th there, so I'd imagine that's definite. That includes Saturday. Last year I had a 9am Saturday exam. I was not happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,205 ✭✭✭crisco10

im predicting it will be out on......hmmm......lets see...Wednesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

They have links up now but they seem to link to last semester's timetables. Anyone confirm?
    http://www.ucd.ie/registry/alu/timetables.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yeah they're last semester's :(

They're up now. God bless UCD, waiting until 4.45pm to up them up :p

EDIT: Damn their oily hides! Not only do I have an exam at 9am on Saturday, I have 4 exams in 4 days, then 6 days (9am on the 16th) until my last one. BAH!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

6th - 16th has been set in stone since before Christmas, it was on all the forms sent out to invigilators.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

Forgive my ignorance... but where are they up? cant find anything on SIS or on http://www.ucd.ie/registry/alu/timetables.htm ...?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭wonderworm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

:confused:
    I must be blind
    :confused:

EDIT: Oh yeah...hit refresh... weird

Not the best, 9 - 11 on Saturday, then a 7 hour gap until the nest one, I might even go home rather than have to hang around Simmonscourt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

Thanks for the link, I knew it was quicker to get the info on boards than search the UCD website :D thanks a mill for the links.

tribulus wrote: »
    Not the best, 9 - 11 on Saturday, then a 7 hour gap until the nest one, I might even go home rather than have to hang around Simmonscourt.
    Yeah I've a 7 hour gap between 2 exams too :(

But I live 10 mins walk from the RDS so all's good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PennyLane

I don't know which is worse, your 7-hour gaps or my 1-hour gap between two 2-hour exams. I'm sure my brain is going to be completely fried for the second.

That's horrible alright :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

PennyLane wrote: »
    I don't know which is worse, your 7-hour gaps or my 1-hour gap between two 2-hour exams. I'm sure my brain is going to be completely fried for the second.
    I had that last semester, for my two worst subjects :( Went OK in the end though.

This year I have my two 'doss subjects' (i.e. my elective and an interesting but incredibly wishy washy module) on the first day - these have always come at the very end for me before so I've left studying till the last minute. Not sure what to do about them now! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

4 exams spread out between the 6th and the 16th...I dont know whether to be happy because I'll have huge amounts of cramming time so I'll HAVE to do well or to be annoyed because it delays the start of my summer holidays too much...grrr.

Advertisement