Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam timetable

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Blut wrote: »
    4 exams spread out between the 6th and the 16th...I dont know whether to be happy because I'll have huge amounts of cramming time so I'll HAVE to do well or to be annoyed because it delays the start of my summer holidays too much...grrr.
    Aw come on!! Summer exams last year didn't even start till like the 14th or something. May 16th is actually quite early to finish up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

It is, but don't forget we lost a week of Fake Easter, and the fact that Fake Easter coincided with Real Easter this year meant we also lost Good Friday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Ah yeah, I suppose its not too bad. I had just convinced myself that since I only had 4 exams I'd get them all in the first week, being finished by May 9th would have been amazingly good...

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

Im not finished until the final day - again !!!! This is the 3rd set of exams in a row that I've been finished last ! How is this fair ???!?!?!
    At Christmas, I wasnt finished until 22nd dec at 8pm and same frickin thing happens again !!
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭graduate

Absolutely, everyone should have as much time as possible to study and should also be finished as soon as possible. Typical of UCD to deny them this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement