Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRG Fitness

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 p mo

i joined NRG & love it absolutely. i haven't swum yet, so now i will inquire about the pool temp. and as for the classes, all the fitness people are incredibly friendly, but i haven't been to a class to evaluate. i would think this gang of workers would be happy to receive constructive feedback. front desk people are always extremely nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

p mo wrote: »
    i joined NRG & love it absolutely. i haven't swum yet, so now i will inquire about the pool temp. and as for the classes, all the fitness people are incredibly friendly, but i haven't been to a class to evaluate. i would think this gang of workers would be happy to receive constructive feedback. front desk people are always extremely nice!

So you joined boards to specially tell us all how brilliant NRG is. Wow it really must have made a massive impact on you!!! ;)

Also when you say "join" you do mean "work there", right?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 p mo

yes--i was looking for a link to show a friend the gym, and saw this thread, and didn't think it was fair. everyone is quick to complain and slow to praise. i'm awful then; i accept that. i just dislike it tremendously when people are so critical when they need not sign names.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Daniel_19s wrote: »
    Sorry... and your name is...?

The NRG Health & Fitness its one of the best fitness Clubs in Cork at the moment.

That's really helpful given that this is the Galway city forum :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Oldie thread lockage.
    I see it was created before Ranting and Raving.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement