Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

computer labs open?

• 28-03-2008 8:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭

This is probably a stupid question but are the computer labs in the school of computing open on weekends til 6? Dcu website says they are, but ones available to students on specific programs have different opening hours...

:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

I've never seen them closed....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭public_enemy

They are open til 6pm on weekends, yeah.

Sometimes security might come around to lock up a little earlier, but you can normally just tell them to get lost and they'll leave you alone :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Excellent, thanks for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

I've been in some computer labs til late, I'm talking 3am/4am.

If you are seen in whatever building enough by a professor of yours, they might give you the keypad code :)

Advertisement