Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Actors Acotrs ACTORS!

Options
  • 28-03-2008 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone.

A two-minute student film is being shot this thursday (the 3rd of April) in Cluain Mhuire (the School of Art on Monivea Road). 8 extras are needed; guys and girls between the ages of 15 and 17.

I know this is short notice but the place we were going to get extras from originally still haven't got back to us and it's getting very close to the shooting dates.

If anyone knows someone who would be interested, or knows somewhere we could go to get these extras, please leave a commet.

Thanks in advance everyone!

PS- ReadHairedGuy, spread the word;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

I'd know a few students who'd be interested. Have you got any contact details I could pass onto them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I look about 12 when I shave and about 40 when I don't so I guess I can't help :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Oh, I didn't see the age constraint. I don't know anyone after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Thanks anyway dafunk! And erm, PopeBuckfastXVI, thank you too.

Advertisement