Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PMS - aaggghhh

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Clink

maple wrote: »
    Jeepers creepers I have that too and was never advised about that. Primrose Oil and Starflower oil, cheers for the tip missus!

I'm on the pill for the PCOS because I hadn't had a period in 5/6 months so they wanted me to start ovulating again. Am on a LowGi diet to get everything working again but I hate the pill or any artificial hormones so info on herbal/natural remedies is much appreciated. :)

Regular excercise and lowGI diet work better than anything else for PCOS I find. Anytime I fall off the excercise and healthy eating wagon my symptoms flare up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Clogher

I am exactly the same as yourself!

I hate being so moody in i could start crying for no reason.
    I am lucky my friends understand or else...

If you go to the Doctor he is likely to put you on the Pill is your arent on one alreeady for your hormones.
    smiler26 wrote: »
    Hi all!

Not looking for medical advice, but looking to know if medical advice is a possibility IYKWIM.

My PMS is getting out of hand and is starting to affect my work life i.e. for one full week of every month, I am a paranoid, emotional mess and seem to end up having a strop about something or other every time. This is obviously not doing me any favours.

Anyways, has anyone had any experience? Is it stupid to go to the doctor about something so trivial. BTW I'm 27 and have the mirena IUD.

Thanks x

Advertisement